Irving, TX 75063 US
Lone Star Staffing is seeking a Production Supervisor for our Kitchen department in the city of Irving, TX! Great opportunity for a strong, work-ethic individual seeking growth with a company. Apply Now!
Job Title: Kitchen Production Supervisor | Shift: TBD | Salary: $48, 500
Job Purpose: To utilize warehouse and leadership skills to improve productivity and accuracy in the safest and most efficient way possible. This position is responsible for overseeing production on day to day bases.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Initial setup of process line.
- Conduct Morning Roll call.
- Conduct Morning Pre-operational inspection of processing room, including ATP (Authorization to Produce) and Allergenic Swabbing.
- Make sure the rotation of ingredients is in the correct order using the system program to relocate product from storage area to pick line.
- The majority of a Lead s time is spent orchestrating production and keeping the flow of production at an optimal pace.
- Main focus is on the accurate production of finished goods.
- Verify incoming raw materials for production and assure Batch Control Records (BCR) are complete.
- Report any ingredient violations to QA
- Assure that the production team is follow the specified recipe for each Sku and using the correlating ingredients.
- Ensure assembly process lines are constantly supplied with ingredients.
- Ensure minimal amount of Work in Process (WIP) is left at the end of the production day.
- Constantly conduct weight checks for accurate finished product weight verification with Line QA
- Confirm completion of QA line duties including check weights and metal detector verifications.
- Store finished goods within product temperature standards established.
- Supervise Sku Changeover- Cleaning and sanitizing when done processing any specific Sku and prepare for the next item run.
- Perform daily inspections to ensure the proper cleaning and sanitizing of tables, scales, utensils, floors, trench drains and employee work stations.
- Perform daily inspection of employee PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and Employee Personal Hygiene standards i.E. Proper hand washing, hairnet usage and smock control
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Able to work in spaces with 72 inches of headroom.
- This is a refrigerated working environment with inside controlled temperatures of 32 36 degrees Fahrenheit and inside ambient temperatures (including heat and cold)
- Requires tolerance of standing posture up to 2 hours, over an 8-hour shift
- Occasionally work overtime, evenings, or weekends in order to complete work.
- High school diploma or equivalent and relevant certifications
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25lbs.
- Ability to work varied schedule including weekend and early morning shifts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, meet deadlines, and work with difficult individuals or task assignments